[gdm-list] multiple keyboards with separate key bindings?

Hello,

I have two keyboards that need slightly different key maps. I want both to
remap caps to super, and one to swap lalt and lwin. I know
that xorg supports this type of configuration:

Section "InputClass"
    Identifier     "External Keyboard"
    MatchUSBID     "058f:9410"
    Option         "XkbOptions" "caps:super"
EndSection

Section "InputClass"
    Identifier "Apple Builtin Keyboard"
    MatchUSBID     "05ac:0236"
    Option         "XkbOptions" "altwin:swap_lalt_lwin,caps:super"
EndSection

The above configuration works great when I start the xserver myself
(with startx). When I use gdm, one of the above rules (which ever one
was applied last) gets applied to both keyboards.

Is there any way to get this working under gdm?

I'm currently using gdm 2.32.1 under Ubuntu 11.04.

Thanks for any help,

-psanford