Re: [gdm-list] Disable restart_shutdown_buttons on gdm3 loginscreen

Hi Josselin

It turns that a patch provided by Ray Strode supplied in Sept 2010 fixes the problem.

This is the patch:
http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?msg=5;filename=dont-show-shutdown-options-when-not-available.patch;att=1;bug=628032

Is there a way you could push this issue and the the patch included for the next point release?

Best regards
Chris