Re: [gdm-list] How to display environment variables in GDM themes?

На  9.02.2011 15:19, Javier Hernandez Antúnez написа:

I'm not quite sure of your petition, are you talking about showing text in
gdm's window?

Yes in GDM window along the username/password fields and login/reboot buttons.

Where will you show the text, in a label, in a text-entry?

Ahh, sorry for not being clear enough. I want to show a label with the text:
"This is display $DISPLAY"?

--
Alexander.