Re: [gdm-list] multiseat

Scott:

Arie, I have not made an honest attempt.  I've been pulled away from
this, but hope to get back to it.  I will post, if I have success -- let
me know if you beat me to it.

You might check out these emails, which highlight what patches are
important to get things working.  If you are having problems, I would
make sure that you are at least following this baseline:

  http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gdm-list/2011-January/msg00001.html
  http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gdm-list/2009-November/msg00004.html
  http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gdm-list/2011-January/msg00001.html

Note that the code issue that Jens highlights has been already fixed
in the latest patches you can find in bugzilla.  The patches in bugzilla
are more up-to-date than what is in the git branch right now.  So I
would make sure to use the patches.

The emails from Meik highlight some GConf patches you should apply if
you are using GConf 2.30.

Brian