Re: [gdm-list] User feedback on multi-seat gdm and ConsoleKit

I am also try to get a multi-seat going but no succes yet.
I try to do it with a dual head nvidia card.
Will this gdm+consolekit be working on dual head cars?
Should I configure the mouce+keyboard in xorg.conf or in .seat the devices=
section?
P.