[gdm-list] Change the Screen that the GDM Login displays on

As of gdm-2.28 the defaults.conf file bundled in my fc12 machine does not have a [greeter] section.
I manually created it and added the entry XineramaScreen=1 as explained in http://library.gnome.org/users/gdm/stable/configuration.html.en , but nonetheless the login window always appears in the same physical screen regardless of the XineramaScreen value.
Curiously, if the screensaver locks de session, the gdm login window will appear on the screen where the cursor was when the screensaver activated.
When starting a new session, the same thing happens: as the initial position for the mouse is physical monitor 0, the login window displays there.

Jesus