[gdm-list] Two XDG_SESSION_COOKIEs for one session

Hello mailing list,

i have a problem with the pam_ck_connector Module in associaton with gdm
(v. 2.30). I'm currently programming on a pam Module which functionality
depending on the XDG_SESSION_COOKIE.

So i have to use the pam_ck_connector PAM module (without the nox11
option) to set this environment variable before my module reads it. But
it seems that gdm starts a new session (an sets a new
XDG_SESSION_COOKIE) by itself.

I have checked the environment variable directly after the execution of
pam_ck_connector with a simple bash script started by pam_exec and in a
Terminal after Gnome has started. The two cookie values differs.

Now i would like to know if someone could explain this behaviour or if
there's another way to get the valid XDG_SESSION_COOKIE before Gnome is
started ?

Thank you very much
  Julian