[gdm-list] GDM input method

Hi,

I got a strange problem with gdm input method (IM) selection. I use 2 IM based on my keyboard. On OpenSuse 11.1, I configure the default system IM and keymap on /etc/sysconfig/language (INPUT_METHOD="some_im") and /etc/sysconfig/keyboard (KEYTABLE="somekeymap"). Everything works fine after login, but GDM seems not to read the system configuration IM.�

The login prompt only works with my desired IM if I click with second button on mouse under the text-entry and select the IM on the list. Anybody knows why this happens? Is it a bug?

System: OpenSuse 11.1
GDM version:�gdm-2.24.0-15.2

Thanks, global