[gdm-list] GDM modification question

Hallo, I am working on a project that needs modified GDM. I managed to
do what I needed in the 2.20.x and it worked nicely but we have to
upgrade to the newer one. So the problem appeared I just can not find
a way to pass 2 character strings from
/daemon/gdm-xdmcp-display-factory.c to /daemon/gdm-session-worker.c. I
have found two diagrams on the developer page, but they describe only
login procedure and XDMCP is not mentioned anywhere. Would you please
give me a clue how can it be done?

regards
Rumen