Re: [gdm-list] double login

On Friday 23 October 2009 18:40:06 you wrote:
> I note that it only falls into this problematic code segment if the
> Xserver binary is not specified by full path (note the test
> "if (bin[0] != '/'" above).  So, if my analysis is right, then you
> could avoid this problem by providing the full path to the Xserver
> in your configuration.

Where to specify the full path to the Xserver?
In ubuntu 9.10 when installing gdm-2.20 and removing the new gdm, the xserver
path's in gdm.conf are incorrect.(but that was not the problem I hope)
Is this gdm 2.20 reading from the /etc/gdm/gdm.conf?
Is the error something to do with upstart?
because my setup is working with gdm 2.18, but this gdm is not started with
upstart automaticly.(strange:the pc start is ending in console(no x), and
when I do a gdm stop, it is starting gdm 2.18.

Note, when the computer is started with gdm-2.20, i end up in console, but i
can do a startx and getting gnome alright.

Guy