Re: [gdm-list] GDM 2.28 a11y issues

Willie:

Since the "gdm" user has its own GConf configuration settings in the
gdm $HOME directory, it should be possible for the gdm user to specify
the commands that are appropriate for the login screen separately from
the user session.  I believe the commands that are used to launch
various default AT programs are stored in GConf, so I would think this
should work.

Where in the gdm git sources are the default settings held?  Is this the
data/session-setup.entries file?

Yes.

Brian