[gdm-list] custom startx command

Hello everyone,

I just updated to Ubuntu 9.10 beta, which comes with the new,
rewritten version of gdm (great work, by the way). I was using a
custom startx command to support automatically support different
screen configurations (trick explained here
http://ubuntuforums.org/archive/index.php/t-418945.html), by using the
"command" setting in /etc/gdm/custom.conf. Unfortunately this
configuration option is not available anymore. Is there still a way to
specify a custom startx command?

Thanks.

--
Luis Carlos Cobo Rus       GnuPG ID: 44019B60