Re: [gdm-list] Your gdm changes and SunRay...

Hi Halton,

Am 05.11.09 11:26, schrieb Halton Huo:

> With my knowledge so far, you need do following things to let SRSS work
> with ConsoleKit and new GDM:
>
> 1. Apply the ConsoleKit latest patch
> http://src.opensolaris.org/source/xref/jds/spec-files/trunk/patches/ConsoleKit-01-ck-dynamic.diff
>
> 2. Apply the Sunray specific patch
> http://src.opensolaris.org/source/xref/jds/spec-files/trunk/patches/ConsoleKit-02-add-sunray-type.diff
>
> 3. Apply the GDM patch
> http://src.opensolaris.org/source/xref/jds/spec-files/trunk/patches/gdm-04-dynamic-display.diff
>
> 4. Get gdmdynamic wrapper
> http://src.opensolaris.org/source/xref/jds/spec-files/trunk/ext-sources/gdmdynamic
>
> Let me know if you have any issue.

Oh sorry. I think I didn't make it clear enough. Of coure I applied the
above mentioned changes. In fact, I already used the latest code from
the repective git repositories. However, the problems I am facing are
still present. So please read through my last email again and take
special attention on my proposed fixes for the two problems that are
still present with your latest changes (crash of console-kit-daemon and
broken behaviour of gdm_dynamic_display_finish function).

best regards,
jens
--
Jens Langner                                         Ph: +49-351-2602757
Forschungszentrum Dresden-Rossendorf e.V.