[gdm-list] Bug 565151 Thrashing autofs home directory mounts

Bug 565151 â?? Thrashing autofs home directory mounts

There is a bug report submitted above that discusses the interaction of
the Gnome login greeter programs interaction with auto mounted home
directories. This issue has existed for nearly two years and reports
have been filed on it a redhat.com and at Gnome but the report sits in
the unconfirmed state even though it is known to be an issue.

I would submit a patch if I had a clue where to look. How can we get
this issue fixed?