[gdm-list] Change the Screen that the GDM Login displays on

Hi,

I'm trying to figure out how I can select which screen my GDM login will show up on. What's curious is that my main screen (the screen that console shows up on and my main screen when I start KDE) is not the same screen that the GDM login manager shows up on.

So far I've had no luck finding out anything. Any help would be appreciated.

--Chris

P.S. Knowing how to have the login screen mirrored on both screens would be nice too.