[gdm-list] GDM 2.26 themes vs earlier GDM themes

In an earlier version of GDM, I was able to select the GDM theme to use for gdm greeter. I could even select the face browser.

I have upgraded to gnome 2.26, and I can't find the tool/interface to control my gdm greeter.

Was this functionality removed, or not implemented with the new gdm rewrite, or did I screw up in my upgrade?

I thought was able to go into System->Administration and select the theme greeter, but I can't find it.

Can someone tell me if I'm doing something wrong, or tell me what is the name of the binary that I can execute to select the GUI tool to change the GDM themes?

Thank you,

Larry

--
CTO / CoFounder