[gdm-list] git migration

Hey guys,

The git migration scripts finished converting GDM last night.  This
morning I pushed a doap file (as described by Owen on
desktop-devel-list) to the toplevel source directory so that a proper
description shows up at

http://git.gnome.org/cgit/gdm

Brian, Jon, I didn't spend a lot of time on the doap file.  If either
of you want to add to it or edit it feel free.

I also decided to take advantage of the new git infrastructure by
pushing my "multi-stack" branch.  It's an experiment I've been working
on to get multiple simultaneous PAM conversations going on at the same
time, in the same login screen.

This will give us much more flexibility with how different
authentication mechanisms interact with each other.  The branch is
still a work in progress and I'll post more information about it in a
later mail.

--Ray