Re: [gdm-list] [Bug 551950] build fails when gdm group doesn't exist
- From: "Matthias Clasen" <matthias clasen gmail com>
- To: "Frederic Peters" <fpeters 0d be>
- Cc: release-team gnome org, gdm-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [gdm-list] [Bug 551950] build fails when gdm group doesn't exist
- Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 11:40:22 -0400
On Mon, Sep 22, 2008 at 9:54 AM, Frederic Peters <fpeters 0d be> wrote:
> Hello GDM and release teams;
> http://bugzilla.gnome.org/show_bug.cgi?id=551950 is not marked as a
> blocker but each and every distribution will have to patch it; as
> their build machines won't have a gdm user present.
> Patch is easy and mimicks exactly what is done in the same Makefile.am
> for other chown calls.
> Could this be fixed before 2.24.0 is released ?
Looks like Jon won't make it in today after all, so I'll say: go for
it, looks like a trivial change.
approval 1 of 1.
I'll roll a gdm release later today.
] [Thread Prev