Re: [gdm-list] GDM version used for GNOME 2.24?
- From: Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org>
- To: Willie Walker <William Walker Sun COM>
- Cc: release-team gnome org, gdm-list gnome org, desktop-devel-list <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [gdm-list] GDM version used for GNOME 2.24?
- Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 00:39:31 +0200
Le mercredi 10 septembre 2008, à 09:39 -0400, Willie Walker a écrit :
> I asked this earlier, but I might have missed the response. Have the
> accessibility issues been resolved with the new GDM? In particular,
> does accessible login still work and do the keyboard/mouse/dwell
> gestures still work to launch assistive technologies? I know there was
> a great plan in place (thanks Jon McCann!), but if it hasn't been
> completed, I think this is a show stopper regression. :-(
Let's do it this way: if there's no reply about this before Tuesday noon
(UTC), we go with the old GDM (where reply can be "it's not ready",
"it's ready", "we're working on this").
I hate putting deadlines for this kind of things, but translators need
to know what we're going to do.
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.
] [Thread Prev