Re: [gdm-list] Access login credentials after login

Brian Cameron wrote:

> What commands do you need to run that require a password?  Is it possible
> to configure them so they do not need one, such as using Kerberos
> or setting up ssh properly?

I'd like to start wpa_supplicant because we're using 802.1x security for our
wired network. So I start wpa_supplicant and use wpa_cli to provide username
and password of the current user. For that I have to prompt for the current
users password using a zenity dialog. It works fine, but it would be much
smoother if the user don't have to enter his password twice.