[gdm-list] Is VTAllocation a global option?

Hi,
I would like my gdm to manage both an xorg server (that needs a virtual terminal) and a VNC X server (that does not need a virtual terminal). To prevent gdm to launch Xvnc with a "vt{num}" option, I set "VTAllocation=false" in gdm.conf
The counterpart is that now, xorg allocates itself its VT.

So, I wonder if gdm.conf accepts a "VTAllocation" option in [server-XYZ] sections? (to say to gdm for which server it has to allocate a VT)

Many thanks.

By the way, is there a suitable way to have vino exporting xorg when there is still the gdm greeter and no yet a user session?

--
Christophe