[gdm-list] automaticle loging off

Hello,

I want to make a multiseat computer for the librarie I work. I want to make that the users logoff out gnome after 30 minutes (otherwise the users always working many hours on the computer and we can't close anymore).

I want when the user login in gdm , it must be timed en it stops working after 30 minutes, the user can perhaps re-login and work another 30 minutes ...

How do I do it ?

A Second question :

I want to work with a multiseat system like :
http://research.edm.uhasselt.be/~jori/page/index.php?n=Misc.DualSeatX

These working perfectly, it starts a X-window in 4 screens and start gdm (with XGL) in these 4 windows (after starting X). But these work with ubuntu 6.10, 7.04 but not anymore with the ubuntu 8.04 ???

I think that the reasen is that ubuntu 8.04 always work with a XGL build in (compiz), how can I make a multiseat with the manual off Jori (see at the link above) but with the ubuntu 8.04 ?
Can anyone help me ?

Tanks a lot!
With Kind Regards,

Bart Muylle