[gdm-list] how to control Xsession

For one user, I need to configure fvwm, others are OK with gnome. I understood that /etc/gdm/Xsession script controls it (in the default configuration). However, I got lost about how parameters are passed to this script and how the parameters can be different for different users. Gdm documentation is very brief about it.

What I can do if I want fvwm for one user, and gnome for others?

I am not subsribed to the list, could I be cced, please?

--
Ondra K.