Re: [gdm-list] Fixes for ConsoleKit and GDM 2.21 for Solaris

On Jan 26, 2008 12:04 PM, Brian Cameron
> In short, PolicyKit integration into Solaris is a long way off.  GDM's
> dependency on PolicyKit is very light.  For now, I would appreciate
> if we could live with a little "RBAC pollution" in GDM because it will make
> it much easier for me to support the GDM rewrite effort.

Sorry, pollution was a bad choice of word on my part.

What I meant is that it would be good to avoid a situation where we
have parallel PolicyKit and RBAC code paths in a lot of modules,
long-term.

 But I understand that it will take some time before PK gets through
the Sun processes; working together to ensure that PK can nicely play
together with RBAC is probably the best we can do in the meantime.

Thanks,  Matthias