Re: [gdm-list] Audit code for GDM

Hi Brian,

> Attached please find code that should implement audit for
> GDM 2.21.  I have made the code so it should work with both
> Solaris and Linux libaudit auditing.
Awesome.  Thanks for looking into this (and the quick turnaround).

> Ray, could you test this out on Linux?  I think it should work,
> but I haven't tested it.
I needed to make a few changes to get it to compile and work on linux.
 I've attached an updated version of your patch.

> I suspect that you might want to clean this code up a bit.  It
> might be nicer if it were making use of GObjects and subclassing
> rather than #ifdef's.  Not sure...
Looking through the patch I think there are a few things we can do to
clean things up a bit.  I don't have time to do a run through right
now though.  I'll try to post some comments/patches early next week.

> Now I'll be busy trying to get ConsoleKit and GDM 2.21 working
> with RBAC for shutdown/suspend instead of PolicyKit.  That should
> keep me busy a day or two.
Okay, that's good.  Gives me time to finish up this greeter work i'm
doing right now :-)

--Ray