Re: [gdm-list] Status of GDM 2.22?

Hi Brian,

I completely understand your concern.  I'm sorry that I haven't had a
chance to update the list or do much of anything else for well over a
month.  Holidays didn't make it any better.  However, in that time,
among other things, I've changed jobs.  This means that, at least for
now, I'll be working full time on finishing GDM.  I also know that Ray
will be able to devote quite a bit of time too.

Obviously, we are late in the GNOME 2.22 release cycle and some freeze
dates have already passed.  However, I am confident that we can finish
up at least the major items on our to-do list in a relatively short
time.

I am going to send the GNOME release-team a message to let them know
where we stand and where we need to go.  I'll propose that we wait one
week from now to see how much we can finish before we make any
decisions.

Once I finish up adding reboot/shutdown support, I'll also update the
wiki and send a status update message to this list.  Which hopefully
will answer the questions you've raised here.

Thanks,
Jon