Re: [gdm-list] GDM manages displays on the fly

Hey Simon,

>  In order to fit with new GDM 2.21 framework, I try to rewrite
>  gdmdynamic. Please see attached patch. Could you have a look and give
>  some idea? Hopefully this functionality will be kept in upstream.
Excellent!  I haven't really had a chance to look over the patch (I'll
look closer tomorrow  and/or Monday).  Make sure you give Sun (or
yourself?) copyright.  It looks like some of the copyright headers are
copy ad paste.

As far as things go conceptually, may be it would be better to move
display/seat configuration  to ConsoleKit?  Anyway, I'll chime in more
once I've looked it over.

Thanks a lot for looking into this.  It's one of the big missing
pieces in the new gdm.

--Ray