[gdm-list] Update on D-Bus GDM branch

I have updated the GDM Wiki so that it now discusses the GDM team's plans for the upcoming D-Bus enabled GDM.

   http://live.gnome.org/GDM

Please review, and let us know (either by email or by updating the
Wiki) about GDM features you depend upon that we need to consider before
releasing the rewrite for general consumption.  I've tried to capture
the things identified so far, but I've probably not captured everything.

Also, my hope is that the GDM team can use this Wiki to keep abreast
with what we are doing, and to help us in working together.  I hope
that people can use the Wiki to help speed the development along.

If we want the new D-Bus enabled GDM to be ready for GNOME 2.22, we
need to get more people involved with helping to implement the missing
features.

If you are one of the people who has agreed to help with this, and if
you haven't gotten involved yet, then please let us know what is
blocking you so we can help address your issues.

Thanks,

Brian