Re: [gdm-list] handled=false xservers broken in 2.20.0 vs. 2.18.1

Thanks again Brian for your help.

I can't tell what is going on from the debugging information.  It
forks the x server, and then it looks like it dies 1 second later:
Nov  2 16:00:30 ubuntu gdm[6781]: DEBUG: gdm_server_spawn: '/usr/bin/X
:0 -br -audit 0 -auth /var/lib/gdm/:0.Xauth -nolisten tcp vt14'
Nov  2 16:00:31 ubuntu gdm[6773]: DEBUG: mainloop_sig_callback: Got signal 17
Nov  2 16:00:31 ubuntu gdm[6773]: WARNING: gdm_cleanup_children: child
6774 crashed of signal 11

Here are files with the default gdm.conf (Ubuntu 7.10) except for handled=false
http://open-sense.com/downloads/gdm/syslog20.defaultconf
http://open-sense.com/downloads/gdm/gdm.conf

And just in case anyone is curious here are the original multi-user files:
http://open-sense.com/downloads/gdm/syslog20.xephyr
http://open-sense.com/downloads/gdm/syslog18.xephyr
http://open-sense.com/downloads/gdm/gdm_xephyr.conf

If any other information would be useful please let me know.
Thanks,
Michael Pardee
Open Sense Solutions LLC
http://open-sense.com