[gdm-list] gdmflexiserver and automatic login

Hi all,

I would like to login automatically when running gdmflexiserver, instead of getting the classical login banner. I have configured GDM for automatic login on startup, but when I launch gdmflexiserver to open a new session as the same user, then I get the banner. I think I can understand quite well the reasons of such behaviour, but isn't there any way to work around it ?

I looked through gdmflexiserver options and commands addressed to gdm, but I found nothing for that. If there is no clean way, is there at least any file or variable to change so that GDM still believes it is the first login ?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Philippe
PS: Please CC me when answering, I am no subscriber.