[gdm-list] Problem with .ICEauthority

Hi,

I'm trying to install a debian-4.0 workstation inside a win2003 domain.
The users directories are on a windows server and the session ends
immediatly with a message saying that .ICEauthority could not be locked.
The UserAuthDir has been set to /tmp in the gdm configuration file
because the same issue was reported for .Xauthority.
I also tried to set ICEAUTHORITY at various places, but no solution I
could imagine worked.
Does somebody know a solution to this problem, or should I patch gdm so
that is sets ICEAUTHORITY?

Thanks
Jean