organized in any way in the GUI.  Adding this sort of feature
would be possible if you wanted to implement such a feature, or
wanted to find someone to do the work for you.

You could file an enhancement request at bugzilla.gnome.org
under the gdm category.

Brian

I am a Spanish teacher and I have installed a computer-room for a 3-6
years pupils in my school.

We are using an edubuntu ltsp-server with 10 ltsp-clients.
Instead of showing all user photos at a time, we would like gdm to show
a photo for each teacher. Then pupils could clic on his/her teacher and
then gdm would show only this teacher's pupils.

Why do we want to do this? Because 150 photos in a single screen would
be too much for so little children to search in.

I have read gdm's docs and I think we should patch gdm, but maybe
(hopefully) I am wrong... Could anybody help us?

Thanks in advance.
Carles Sadurní Anguita