Re: [gdm-list] multiseat disable multiple logins

Guy:

The only other configuration option which affects this is
AlwaysLoginCurrentSession.  You might try changing that value to true.
However, on non-migratable desktops, this wouldn't have an effect.
I guess a new configuration option to disallow users could be added.

Or, perhaps you could hack the Xsession script so that it checks if
the user is already running a session, pops-up a dialog letting them
know of the answer and when they click the "OK" button, and exits
without starting another session.

This is a bit hacky, but should meet your need using existing interfaces.
Or perhaps see if you can fix your Xserver so the problem goes away.

Brian

I have a multiseat with ubuntu-gdm for 8 users.
I tried several configurations:
disable multiple logins for the same user: X is crashing upon login of two the same users. With the doubleloginwarning=true there is indeed a warning,but the users can still login,but he is already logged in on another screen.
What is the perfect setup for disabling double loging of the same user.
A few months ago I did the trick but forgot it:on login of the same user there was just a message:user is already logged in.And the login screen stays.

guy