Re: [gdm-list] GDMChooser by default

Fabian:

Hi, I have several workstations (all Ubuntu/Debian) and I want to run
gdmchooser instead of gdm on bootup, so I cannot login "directly"
locally but see a list of hosts in the local network to choose one to
connect (which can be the local one of course too).

is this possible?

Isn't this explained in section 5.2.8 of the user documentation.  If
the user documentation isn't clear, please ask specific questions about
how the documentation should be improved.

   http://www.gnome.org/projects/gdm/docs/2.15/configuration.html

Also refer here to example configurations in the docs:

   http://www.gnome.org/projects/gdm/docs/2.15/exampleconf.html