[gdm-list] Timed login for one session only?

Greetings list,

Running gdm 2.6.0.5 as part of RHEL4 U4.  We are defining  2 servers in our gdm.conf - an 8 bit and a 24 bit.  We want just the first server to have a timedlogin with the other staying at the normal gdm login screen.  Timedlogin will log both servers in at the same time.  I tried moving the timedlogin tags underneath the [server-Standard] area - the correct server tries to login but it ignores both the user name and the delay tags.

Any ideas on making this work would be greatly appreciated.

__

Stephen C. Moore

Systems Administrator/IASO

AST TRAC-WSMR