[gdm-list] how to mirror a desktop

Hi,
Please I want to mirror my desktop, I mean  to ahev
the sSAME  desktop,
 on two monitors : a normal monitor and datashow,
I have 2 video cards
I 've done it year ago on debian sarge using xinerama,
but with the new realease of gnome ( or debian) It
gives two different Desktop for the same user (
Desktop and Desktop1 autoamically created !!!).

 If I use  LeftOf it runs correctly, but it is an
extension of the screen!!!
I want exactly the same desktop, in order to see on
the monitor what the students see on the wall (via
datashow)

best regards
bela