Re: [gdm-list] .dmrc popup

Terry:

Your dmrc file will also be rejected if your $HOME directory is writable by
other users or if your $HOME directory is not owned by you.  The popup message
in GDM CVS head has been updated to be more clear about this.

Hope this helps.

Brian

I have recently installed dropline 2.10.2 on slack 10.1 and now get a popup on
login that...

"your $HOME/.dmrc is being ignored...incorrect permission... 644..." etc

My .dmrc is present, has 644 permissions... Whats the deal here.

Please also reply to terrydavis anderson-crane com as I don't subscribe to the
list.

Thanks

T Davis