[gdm-list] gdm and the action menu when using a remote login (XDMCP)

Hi all,

I configured one computer to allow remote VNC logins (a user can
connect to the host using VNC and sees gdm for login). When using the
local login I can see the actions menu which allows me to shut down
the computer.

Unfortunately this menu is not been shown when using a remote
connection. Is there any way to enable the actions menu even for
remote connections so that everyone can shut it down?

Btw: I'm using CentOS 4.0 and (AFAIK) gdm 2.6.0.5.

--
Felix