[gdm-list] Fast user switching

I've read all the docs I could find to no avail. I searched the GDM
mailing-list archives and found two threads (2002 and 2004) that alluded
this functionality was possible to configure, but I have been unable to
find any configuration on how to do it.

Currently I have just configured GDM to start 3 static sessions so that
there is always a log-in available and teach [CTRL]+[ALT]+[F?] switching
to my wife and three year old (almost easier than teaching my wife).

A slightly better solution suggested in a 2002 thread was to have gdm
create a new X-Session on a new VT leaving the login dialog on VT7.  I
don't see how this is to be configured either.  It is also not as simple
as I'd like, still requiring switching.

I know flexiserver is the best way to do this (only the needed number of
sessions running) but once two people are logged in (and screens locked)
no one else can log in since flexiserver pops up a dialog asking if your
sure you want to create another server.  How can I configure flexiserver
so that it doesn't ask this?

Thanks,
   Dave

Please CC me.  I'm not subscribed.