[gdm-list] Gnome display Manager

Hi Everybody,

    I am Kanumuri,this is regarding to a problem with my Gnome Display Manager.I have a thin client
connected to a server which is running X. Whenever i lost connection with my server and relogin,it is giving a new session and not the one which i am having at the time when i got disconnected. I don't know how to fix it. so can you give me some advice, whether i have to modify xserevr or gdm or both.I am some what knew to this and i am requesting you to give a detailed explanation.

thanks in advance,

regards,
kanumuri.