[gdm-list] starting a new X session

Hello,

After reading the configuration file I have 2 questions for you dealing with accessibility. 1)I want to load up a new X session with a new extension. in AIX this extension is -sme which initiates the viritual frame buffer. In other words when I log in as say "jason" I want to start a new X sessoin with something like "startx -sme" which will start x with the virtual frame bugger (used for full screen magnification)

2)I also recieved this error in /opt/freeware/var/log/gdm (I am on AIX hence the ibm and starnge configuration)

The XKB keymap compiler (xkbcomp) reports:
Erorr: can't find file "ibm' for keycodes include
Exiting
Abading keyvodes file "default"

I fixed an error saying "cannot find xkbcomp" by making a symbolic link to where xkbcomp resided. Now I have this. What I need to know is does this affect the GTKModules for accessible login? Like when I try to use a key combination to start gnopernicus and/or magnificatoin for GDM nothing occurs. I have triple checked the settings in gdm.conf and made sure the required files have the key bindings I need.

Thanks for the help.  GREAT application.

Note: I am not exactly on the "list" so a reply to gdm-list will not get to me. I was not quite sure how to add myself to it.

God Bless,

Jason G.
Mathew 11:28-30