[gdm-list] Metacity dual screen problem with gnome and nvidia twinview (tv-out)

Please redirect me if this is the the wrong mailinglist.
I have eneabled twinview on my nvidia geforce 6800 in order to be able to use screen :0.1 on my TV.
Everything works fine except the fact that metacity gets the 5 workspaces that I use both on my screen and TV.
Switching workspace on my monitor in some way switches workspace on the TV too, but only if I have mplayer playing video there.
So I would like to use 5 workspaces on my monitor (screen :0.0) and just one workspace on the TV (screen 0:1).
Is that possible to achive? And is it GDM, X11 or gnome that handles that configuration?
I have googled my eyes red without finding any solution. Any hints would be apriciated.

regards
Ulf Ljungdahl

This communication is confidential and intended solely for the addressee(s). If you believe this message has been sent to you in error, please notify the sender and delete the message without disclosing it. Thank you.
E-mail including attachments may be susceptible to data corruption, interruption, tampering and other unauthorized interference as well as viruses, and we only send and receive e-mail on the basis that we are not liable for any consequences thereof.