Re: [gdm-list] My questions

Martin,

If extending such module + adding some gdm card event daemon does the trick,
I'd be glad to do it and release the source if pointed to the right
direction:

1) card event daemon api to gdm
2) where to extend a pkcs#11 module

PS: as a potential constraint, I usually need Python for my crypto (not
mandatory in this case, but easier).

regards,

Philippe

--