Re: [gdm-list] My questions

Philippe:

I have asked a few questions in this ng and have yet to receive any answer, is it that my questions are irrelevant, stupid, or is this not the correct ng to ask them ?

If the latter is correct, please let me know and I will stop polluting this list.

I believe you are asking about your recent questions about SmartCard usage.
The gdm-list is not a bad place to ask questions about this topic since
SmartCards do relate to the gdm login program.  At any rate, I don't feel you
are polluting the list.

If nobody is responding to your questions, this may simply mean that
nobody on the list knows the answers to your questions.  You might try
some forums where SmartCard is discussed more specifically.  I don't
really know where to point you, but a quick Google search brought up
a few ideas:

  http://www.linuxnet.com/list.html
  http://www.opencard.org/

You might try Google too.  Sorry I am not more help.

Brian