Re: [gdm-list] gdm menu font question

Bruce Hohl:

I'm not completely sure, but I believe that you can
set such settings in the gtkrc file that GDM uses
(specified in the GtkRc gdm.conf resource) if you are
using gdmlogin.

If you are using gdmgreeter, the font sized can be
specified in the theme .xml file.

I'm guessing the two machines may be set with different
Xserver screen resolutions, which may be causing the difference.
Perhaps using more standard Xserver configuration settings
would fix the problem?

Brian

Can anyone tell me how to change the font size for
entries on the gdm menus for Language, Session, and
Actions?
On one of my Debian Sarge boxes the font is very
small and on the other it is so large that some menu item descriptions are truncated (GNOM instead
of GNOME).

I could not find anything in the docs so perhaps
the size of menu fonts is based on a system setting?

TIA.  I want your good work to look its best.

__________________________________ Yahoo! FareChase: Search multiple travel sites in one click.
http://farechase.yahoo.com