[gdm-list] gdm menu font question

Can anyone tell me how to change the font size for
entries on the gdm menus for Language, Session, and
Actions?

On one of my Debian Sarge boxes the font is very
small and on the other it is so large that some
menu item descriptions are truncated (GNOM instead
of GNOME).

I could not find anything in the docs so perhaps
the size of menu fonts is based on a system setting?

TIA.  I want your good work to look its best.

http://farechase.yahoo.com