GDM2 Mail Archives

The current gdm2 mail alias is gdm sunsite dk   It's archive doesn't seem
to be working right - the last email archived was in February and less than
5% of the list traffic seems to reach the archive for some reason.  I'm not
sure who set up the gdm sunsite dk alias or how to go about getting its
archive fixed.

Would it be possible to move the gdm archive to mail.gnome.org?  It would
be nice to have the GDM alias be more publically available, and easier to
find since GDM is the GNOME Display Manager.

If we can move the archive, I have saved pretty much all emails sent to the gdm sunsite dk list since 03/2000 and it would be neat to port them over
if possible.

Thanks.

Brian