Locale question

Hi all:

my locale name is ne_NP , i compliled ne_NP locale and check
/etc/gdm.conf and there i found Nepali ne_NP. now when i select Nepali
under language in the gdm login screen. i was able to login only to X
session not to gnome, then there i have to do gnome-session terminal
to acutaly start my gnome session.. no problem with other loclaes and
default locale.. this is only occuring in ne_NP locale.. where sud i
add support so that i can direclty login to gnome-session.

previuos versions of gdm ir 2.4 it i was able to login to Gnome
direcltym but not in this gdm 2.6 that i upgraded using debian
unstable.

Thanks
Paras.