Re: GDM maintainership

Hey,

On Tue, 2005-01-11 at 17:03 -0800, George wrote:

> Hope I haven't scared anyone.  I'll still be around to answer questions, I
> just don't think I'll have the time to do much
> coding/bughunting/testing/releasing etc...

	Yeah, GDM isn't all the scarey when you get used to it. You can be sure
George will be very helpful if you've got questions or want advice.
Also, he wrote useful documentation on how GDM works !

  http://www.jirka.org/gdm.html

	George, one thing I always wondered about is how you build/test/debug
GDM from CVS - I just worked from the Fedora RPM. It might be useful to
explain the way you work on GDM.

Cheers,
Mark.