[gdm-list] Oops. My mistake, my apology - AlwaysRestartServer does work

I profusely apologize. I had not performed gdm-restart
before running my little test.
X server. Logout does not with
AlwaysRestartServer=false.
However, we're still stuck with our X server failures.
Any help is more than welcome.
Yitzhak